Prepare for your Office Visit
To save time when making your first visit to our offices:
- Fill out forms in advance:
Registration Sheet & HIPAA Notification Form (sign after reading HIPAA Privacy Notice)
- Please bring your insurance card.
- Do you need a referral to see us? Check with your insurer or call our office.
- Stop antihistamines 2 days prior to your visit (they can interfere with the allergy testing) This includes Alavert, Claritin, Clarinex, Allegra, Xyzal, Zyrtec, Benadryl and others. Do not stop any asthma inhalers.
- Appointment Cancellation Policy: Cancellations with less than one day notice may not be rescheduled.
- Please bring your referring or general doctor’s name and address
- Directions to our office (public transport, car)